Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Ok... My sis is home and she is quite jobless... guess, what she is upto these days... making my boi-data.
Flashback: 6 months back:

Me: I dont want to get married... not yet... I mean, I cant even think about marriage; forget arranged marriage
P: I am not asking you to get married. It took mom n dad 3 years to find a guy for me. Let them just begin the process and then we will see.
Me: I dont believe in the concept of arranged marriage...
P: See, arranged marriage is not bad... If you do not find a guy, this is always an option
Me: I'd rather live alone... I dont have to get married
P: Thats what you are saying now... but things change.. what if you get tired of being alone? All I am saying is keep your options open... Trust me, nobody is going to force you into anything.. Ok? If you like someone, tell me... and I will take care of it... The pressure on mom n dad is mounting from relatives, society and crap... just let them start looking.. Ok?
Me: Ok... but only because you are asking me to

Today:

P: Hi... whats your height?
Me: 5'2"
P: Weight?
Me: Dont know... 50... 55? Are you making my bio-data?
P: Yes... what are your hobbies?
Me: singing, reading, skating, dancing, sports... everything... you name it, I know it... change my height to 5'4" and weight to 45 kgs...
Mom: What is Sushmita's height? 5'9"? Maybe, we should put that only.. right?
Me: hehehhehe....

I received the following bio-data in my mail: Interested candidates can apply... the words in italics are Sindhi slangs... dont try to figure them out....

Name: Bulbul Gopalani

Date of Birth: 11th June, 1973

Sex: Female

Height: 5”

Weight: 90 Kgs

Education:

Up to Std X: Bogis High School, Mt. Abu

BE (2005): Bachelor of Idiotical Engineering, Ahmedabad

MBA: Sadal College, Karnataka (First in University)

Background: Bulbul is bogi, mogi, and chari. She has grown up in a tightly-knit nuclear family of five that respects cultural and religious values. Bulbul is very religious, and performs pooja ten times a day, five of which are in a Hindu temple. She enjoys singing, dancing, painting, acting, modeling, carpentry, reading, robotics, and astronomy. She may not necessarily be good in these, though. She is full of dignity, truth, and honesty.

SIBLING DETAILS

Sister’s Name: Pearl Manwani (MBA, married and settled in New York)

Background: Pearl is the epitome of intelligence and beauty, and is God’s gift to mankind. She complements Bulbul bogi in every way. Pearl has truly contributed to Kalyug’s human race with the goodness of her kind heart. She has greatly uplifted the standard of living of India’s poverty-stricken masses.

What we are looking for: We are seeking a boy with potential for being hen-pecked. We want someone who will dance to Bulbul’s tunes and put each paisa of his salary in her hand. Looks and good body extremely important (sinewy muscles a must), brains optional.