Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The most good/amazing/touching/fun moments in the past few days:

  • Mail from an old acquaintance, with who I have barely chatted twice, apologising for wishing "Happy Diwali" a day late... Buddy, I was on your mind on Diwali??? Touching!!!
  • A call from miles away inquiring if my bro is fine... the news of the chemical leak at Rajasthan had reached Himachal... Thanks...
  • A1 and me requesting A2 to buy a wrapping paper so that we could wrap her B'day gift... Good you didnt buy it, we are too lazy to wrap it anyway...
  • 3 girls + Roof top + Dinner + Lime soda + paan + KMC greens - Breeze = Almost perfect B'day ???
  • P making me laugh with her "perfect" bio-data for me... Wish you could send that across to the crap matrimonial sites...
  • My bro confiding in me... Last time you did that was when you wanted me to give your gf a call, since guys are not allowed to call at her house...