Friday, September 29, 2006

It is 4.28 am and no, I have not woken up early to study or to exercise... I have been up all night. I was watching Satta and then "Love Actually". The best time to watch romantic crap is after 2 am... In the normal daylight I wouldnt have enjoyed the movie so much.
When was the last time you told someone "I love you". The 3 little words which can send a shiver down anyone's spine... which can make someone's life. I dont want to talk about what happens when the love is not reciprocated. People reserve these words for their sweethearts only and I wonder why. Why are we not more articulate? When was the last time you said it to your family or friends or even the friendly dog? Why are we so stingy with the words? I guess we want to say it to someone who truly understands what it means.
I dont understand why romance is shown to be everlasting? Why does the female/male stick around for the first love? Why not move on? Why not fall in love again and again and again till it finally works out? Why not take more chances and risks with your heart?
I loved Hugh Grant in the movie... he is soooo cute... he makes me want to fall in love all over again. And I love movies with happy endings...because thats what life is like. We may not get what we want, but we get what is best for us. Atleast thats what I believe...
Anyway, it is 4:40 am now and I better turn in. I have made lime juice for my friend S who is as jobless as I am... If only he could come over and have it...
Me: Hiya, I am making lime juice... want some?
S: Sure... but with some salt and pepper and 2 ice cubes
Me: Want some rum too?
S: Cool... shaken not stirred
Me: Here goes... taste it.. cheers!!!
S: Yum!!!

PS: That was included for lack of something to write about...

I have a friend called Mr. Monosyllables... He always answers in monosyllables and then he complains that I ask too many questions:

Me: Hi, How are you?
Bug: Fine
Me: How are studies?
Bug: Good
Me: How is work?
Bug: Fun
Me: Made any friends?
Bug: Yup
Me: How is everthing at home? How is ur sis?
Bug: Nice
Me: Do u like it in USA?
Bug: Yep
Me: what else?
Bug: you tell me
Me: Ok, Mr.Monosyllables... I have run out of questions
Bug: Ok... heeheeheehee

See how frustrating it is? The monosyllables... not the questions, you fool. Chalo then... Good night or should I say good morning?