Saturday, September 23, 2006

I have been tagged (Yippie!!!), by the Guru himself (again!!!). Since I feel upto it, here goes:

What according to you, is a blog?
A lot of people (who are clueless about blogging) ask me that... Blogs are personal diaries, but the twist is that anyone can read it. It is more fun that way... whats the point of writing something if I cannot share it? Why write it at all? I will never read it again. It is better off in my mind if I nobody will read it... right?

How did you come to know about blogging?
Sphinx has this wierd habit of messaging his blog address to all his friends on yahoo mssngr. His was the first blog I had read... then Bug asked me to start one of my own... He has been inactive after just 3 posts...

How far it has changed your perception?
A lot... I get to read other people's experiences and even comment on them. I try and answer every comment... they make me think.

Are you true to yourself while blogging ?
I am kinda true... sure, I exaggerate... and try it make it funny at times... but all in all, my blog correctly represents me.

Any blog you wish to be the author of and why?
Boogerworm, of course.... coz I love me.

What it has preached you?
Be yourself... thats the most difficult and the bravest thing to do!!!

Two of your fav. Blogs? And why?
I am not going to play favourites... the blogs I like are on the sidebar.

One of your fav. Post by a fellow blogger?
I dont have a personal fav.... There are some which really touch my heart...

One of your fav. Post by yourself?
The one on my name "Bulbul".. a lot of people have loved it...

Any Blog friends ! Who are they and why?

Most of the people on the sidebar are friends... and the rest feel like friends since I know so much about them

If provided opportunity would you like to meet a fellow blogger? Who? and why?
The ones I have not met who are on the sidebar... Sayesha, Abhinav, Aalekh (met him only once), Vaibhav, Virdi, Zeenat, Pangu, Harini.

Name a blogger, who comments regularly in each post of yours?
Artee, Tanuj, Vaibhav, Pangu..

A blog, where you comment regularly?
I try and comment on all the blogs in the sidebar.

How does it feel to be called as a blogger?
Damn good yaar...


Everyone who reads this post is tagged....