Sunday, July 30, 2006



Yep.... I get addicted easily. These days I am addicted to blogging... not writing (I like that...), but reading blogs. During my MIP (Management-in-practice) at Chennai, I started my blog. I came across Abhinav Jain's blog. It is a very popular one for very obvious reasons... I would spend all night reading it. I have read every post to-date. I like blogs which are funny... but sensitive too... there has to be optimism oozing out of them. Last night I came across another blog... Sayesha's blog... and now I am addicted...

Here is a list of few things I have been addicted to in the last one year:

  • Hips Don't Lie - Shakira.... I can play it for 7 days and 7 nights continously and not get bored
  • Sayesha's blog
  • Abhinav's blog
  • Whipped cream... once I ordered lemon and iced tea with whipped cream; coz I didnt wanna have coffee... despite the wierd looks by the waiter, I was served that. Turns out, it is a bad combo... the cream turned sour.. :(
  • Chocolate cheese cake... this yummy and sinful dessert is available at Cosmo Cafe... I have even dreamed about it
  • Page 3... one movie I can watch over n over n over again
  • My lappie... I will be lost if something ever happens to it. It holds my memories and my secrets...
  • My teddy... when i went home in Oct my Mommy had asked me to bring the teddy along next time so that she could wash it... This time I had taken it to Chennai since I was going home from there.... He has been my best buddie all year... bearing the brunt of my tears and laughter
  • Late night calls on my cel...
  • Linda Goodman's Love signs... there is a sweet pleasure in match-making...
  • Nimbu Paani... I had the most amazing nimbu paani at the bus stand at Pondicherry... I m addicted to it ever since
  • Good conversation... I have had such few good conversations in the past one year that I can count them on my fingers...

Let me tell you a secret... I hate to get addicted... and I do everything within my reach to avoid the addiction... but a romantic (at heart) that I am... I always fall for it... big time...