Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Me bored...

I have watched the re-runs of Sex and the City... tried to read "Critical Chain" (good book)... gazed out of the window... counted the no of rotations my fan makes per sec (I don't remember the exact no)... called all the remotely interesting dudes in my life... scrapped all the people I know... in short, done everything unproductive and I am still bored.
We have one class per day... we discuss cases for an hour (that is heights of boredom). I miss my earlier life where I didnt even have time to eat... and now I have so much time that I don't feel like eating. The rains make movement outdoors impossible... not that I hate rains... I just love them.
Yesterday I went to one of my fav places at Manipal. It holds memories of the few very good conversations I have ever had. It is sad that some part of the land has been cleared for construction.
Anyway, I better go to college and read up on something useful... wasting time like this aint gonna help me get placed...