Thursday, August 03, 2006

This post is dedicated to all my net friends... those friends I may or may not have met in my life.. but who tend to cheer me when I am down and get me down when I am feeling good... the invisible people who always have the right things to say.. and sometimes the wrong things.
It is amazing how easy it is to let go of inhibitions on the net. Nothing is secret enough to share... I have come closer to some people in such a short period of time... I cant sleep well if I dont meet them online. I would rather sit in my room and chat all night than go for some party with friends...
So, thanks to all of you... for all the support in the last one year... for seeing me through all the ups and downs... for the "oohhs and aahs" whenever I needed them... for listening and not judging... for reading every post (and not reading every post) and commenting on them... for taking my side even when I was at fault (and telling me off when I was at fault)... for just being there...