Monday, August 21, 2006

Hi.... I finally had one of those really hectic days and it is going to continue atleast till Thursday. I hate it when I dont have anything to do... This is what my day was like:

8.15 am : SMS from H : Hi, lets meet at 9.30 am.. what say?
Me (to myself) : Where am I? Meet? For what? Is it morning already?
(to H) : We decided 10 am... lets stick to that.

10 am to 11.30 am (in coll) : Brainstorming, making the ppt and generally getting bored

11.50 am to 1.00 pm : Sales mgmt class

1.00 pm to 3.00 pm : Brainstorming about relationships, writing executive summary

3.00 pm to 3.30 pm : Lunch in canteen

3.50 pm to 5.00 pm : H goes for class while I read brand mgmt case and then sales case

5.20 pm to 6.30 pm : Brand mgmt class

6.30 pm to 7.30 pm : Check mails

8.00 pm to 8.30 pm : Dinner

8.30 pm to 9.00 pm : Print-outs and bash up H

9.15 pm to 10.30 pm : DTMT class (the Baap of all classes)

10.30 pm to 11.30 pm : Blogging and chatting

11.30 pm to 12.00 : Phone and "Friends"

12.00 : Time for bed

Everyday I decide, after this write-up I will treat myself to a movie.... but that never happens. But hopefully, I will be a little free after Thursday. And then I will watch a movie... a good one.
My friends in other B-schools are surprised when they get to know that 100% attendance is compulsory at TAPMI. I have never cribbed about it even though I lost out on a lot of grades in the 1st year when I fell ill.
My seniors (who are working now) are uneasy when they are free with nothing to do. Thats what TAPMI does to people. They have inculcated a hobby or some activity to keep themselves busy.
Yawn!!! I better turn in now... have a class at 9 am and "bunking" isnt even in my dictionary any more.