Friday, August 11, 2006

Hey. this is one of my fav poems (written by me) because it describes me completely... with all my contradictions and it has my fav lines in it:

Me???
There is a bridge I wish to cross,
across the river,
the bank seems like a mirage,
greener than ever.
Dare I move away from here,
away from the old and comfortable,
I have nothing to lose,
maybe lesser to gain.
It's the journey that excites me,
the destination holds no charm,
I'm a lone traveller,
seeking something; oft nothing.
Sad though life is,
I wouldn't give it up,
though freedom is what I like,
it's stability I crave for.
"Who are you"; you may ask,
a riddle you may never want to solve,
a child with emotions so superficial,
it makes you want to laugh.
Dont trample me, dont control me,
I may wilt,
I need to be ME,
no matter how bad that may seem.
I dont write this for myself,
I write for all I meet,
for There is some of you in me,
and a lot of me in you.