Friday, June 02, 2006

Disclaimer
This is a discliamer for all the (millions of) people who read my blog. Some people have been offended by what I have written... I just have one thing to say; "This is MY blog". It is about ME. I don't need to think and write. This is one place where I don't have to try to be tactful (not that I am good at it). I don't need to be honest. I can write what I want. I interact with people. So, if you are my friend or even in the vicinity, I may write about you. I may mean what I write or I may not.
Every person is unique, but not entirely.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that information presented on the blog is from the writer's (unruly) imagination, no responsibility is implied or accepted for any resemblance of the characters on the blog to any person living or dead.
No action should be taken on the non-reliance upon information on this site.
Access is solely at the browser’s risk. The writer assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any damage suffered whether by humiliation, breach of trust or otherwise... even of the writer.
You can air your views on the comments page. The writer solemnly swears to include even the most illogical and irresponsible and abusive of comments; but it is upto the writer's sole discretion to keep the promise.
I REFUSE TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY!!!