Tuesday, May 30, 2006



Yippie!!! Me... Happy

When was the last time you were happy? I mean, really, truly happy… not having fun happy or excited happy… but genuinely happy, where source is not external but internal… like, you want to hug everyone who crosses your path. That’s wat I feel right now. It is 11:44 pm. I am in my room, all alone… working on my project, chatting with 3 friends, blogging… I am Gemini, so I need to do atleast a million things at a time. It comes naturally to me.

My best moments are the ones I spend alone. I am not exactly a loner, but I like my space. After 10 pm every night, I like to spend my time online with my friends and I hate being interrupted.

I am listening to good music. While listening to “I need you” by Marc Anthony, I closed my eyes. I thought my mind would conjure up images of my recent crush or the love of my life. But, guess what? I saw no-one, just darkness and I have never felt better… ok, maybe I have; but I can't seem to remember it.

So, finally I am free… free from the monsters, the heartbreak, the sadness. I don’t hate him and I don’t love him as much as I used to… of course, I care… a hell lot.

I believe we don’t stop loving someone… and love means love… two-sided. One-sided is just infatuation, crush. Love lasts forever.

Love on this planet (don’t know if the theory extends to other planets… it is still under testing… any aliens reading this can apply for the tests) is constant; just like energy. Energy changes from one form to another, in the same way when you give love it comes back to you. Unfortunately, it comes from the one you least expect.

I do enjoy people’s company… but at the end of the day, I just like to lie down, listen to good music, munch on something and read. And I treasure these moments because they are few and far between.