Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Can this day BE any worse??? (Chandler, isstyle)... Actually, it can get worse... After all, it has just begun.
I slept at 3 am, woke up at 8.30pm. Sure, 5.5 hours is a lot of sleep.... for some people. I need atleast 7 hours. So, am sleepy but cannot sleep during the day since I kinda get insomniac at times...
Before leaving for the exam, my back started aching. It needs some massage, but that will be like a dream come true. The paper was subjective lasting for 2.5 hours... finished it in less than an hour... not 'coz I didnt know anything but am too lazy.... thought of treating myself to an orange candy but while I was receiving the change, the candy fell down... Nope, I couldnt eat it.. it was unsalvageable. I was 1 buck short and couldnt buy another one... :(
Then I lost my temper after a long time... but in my defence, I was provoked deliberately... just so that I would give some reaction... any reaction. But I am not sorry... I should be left alone when I want to be left alone...