Tuesday, December 12, 2006

1 down, 6 more to go


Let me explain... I had 9 courses running simultaneously this theme (so did most of us)... I have 7 exams spread over 5 days... finished off with one today... there are 6 more to go (incase your math is bad).
I actually did well, which is quite a surprise. Of course, my grades never depend on my performance (dont even ask why... even I dont know... I guess it is 'coz of the relative grading funda... the bastards always perform better... sigh!!!)
I had 2 more chaps to read at 1 am today but I was so tired and bored. My alarm is not working (Ok, ok... I am too lazy to change the batteries) and cel phone isnt loud enough to wake me. Earlier, my friend Bug was my human alarm. I guess he always knew he would be going to USA and followed their time zone... which worked out pretty great for me. I could rely on him to wake me anytime from 10 pm to 6 am... But then he actually shifted to USA and now, I think he follows the Indian time zone. Anyway, point is I am on the look-out for a human alarm... someone who sleeps while I am awake and is awake while I am asleep...