Sunday, December 03, 2006

QOTB


A bus ride
+
Kaup beach
+
Lighthouse
+
Trying to climb down treacherous rocks
+
Sea breeze
+
Lemon and spoon race
+
3-legged race
+
Masala bun
+
Orange bar
+
Good Music
+
Friends
+
Quiz
+
Giri "pick-brain"
+
Corporate teams battling it out
+
Fire-crackers

=

QOTB (Quiz on the beach)

An event I thoroughly enjoyed from beginning to end... a much-needed break...

Right now I am in the sys lab, listening to good music with Tangy-wangy and working on Update... At the back of my mind is the thought that this is the peace before the storm. My life is going to change in the next 20 days... for better or for worse, is the question. Am I worried??? I am trying not to think about it... Dont want to feel the heat.
The time to leave is creeping near and despite everything... I have gained so much out here... I have started believing in myself like I never did earlier. I plan to go for further studies in the far future, but for the next 10 yrs... this is the last lap of college life for me... I will miss it... a lot. I have gained some gem of friends out here who will last me a lifetime... I know I will not visit TAPMI again... I dont like to look back... I believe in letting bygones be bygones. Of course, memories never let me move on competely...